UM Universal Mills
Grinding is one of the most frequent tasks in the processing industry, whether it is to obtain the largest possible surface for downstream reactions or a certain particle size to influence your application characteristics.
The success of a grinding process essentially depends on the feed stock. Therefore a product specific selection of the mill equipment is required.
Flexible in their use, Bauermeister grinding systems operate successfully in a wide range of applications where grinding of products with a hardness of approx. 4-5 Mohs (such as sugar, gypsum, limestone etc.) is required.
Bauermeister universal mills and grinding systems are characterised by:
- Tried and true technology conforming to the latest safety standards; complete explosion protection, designed for 10 bar explosion pressure in accordance with European Union Directive 2014/34
- Flexible fineness via easy to change and combinable grinding tools along with variable rotational speeds.
- 7 sizes for diverse performance requirements
- High reliability and sturdy mechanical design
- Maintenance-friendly with low downtimes
- Stainless steel version for all product touching parts
- Sealing gas connection
- Base with bin for connection to a pneumatic conveyor
- Connection of different dosing organs is possible
- Cryogenic grinding unit
- Inert gas systems
- Continuous bearing lubrication
- Vibration monitoring