The Bauermeister counter-rotating pin mill UMP 4.4N Ex has been developed for cocoa pulverising. Between two pinned discs rotating in opposite directions, the cocoa press cake is disagglomerated and crushed.
- The cocoa press cake is centrally fed between two rotating pinned discs via hollow shafts.
- The cocoa press cake is fed in on the door side and on the housing side.
- By impact and shearing loads the press cake is disagglomerate and crushed between the pins.
- Process air and centrifugal forces convey the product through the rotating pinned discs step by step outwards between the pins.
- The particle size can be influenced by the speed of the rotating pinned discs.